Oznámení

9.srpna : Vážení uživatelé, vkládat zde odkazy na různé e-shopy a stránky je přísně zakázáno, je to porušení Pravidel. Takové příspěvky budou smazány. Děkujeme za pochopení!

9.srpna : Bleskový koláč jako od babičky. Jednoduchý recept, který se nedá pokazit!

10.července : Potřebujete pomoc, nebo pomoci někomu v nouzi chcete? Dejte o sobě vědět na Pomahejtesi.cz!

#1 8. 4. 2009 22:42

Mama Cat
♥------

Anyone wants to practice English?

Hi!
I am a Czech girl living in the US, studying College. I take care of my almost 13-year-old step-daughter and am expecting my first baby. dudlik If anyone is interested in practicing English, we can have a chat. (In English only or partually in Czech and English, whatever you prefer...) I will be taking a short "maternity vacation" from school, so this would be a great way to keep my English fresh. wink
Happy Easter to all of you!

Není tady

#2 16. 5. 2009 12:06

šmudlinka
♥♥-----
Místo: Ruda

Re: Anyone wants to practice English?

Hi!
I would like practice my English. My English is horrible smile If you want (and have courage to write with me smile ), we can chat, but I´m not on the internet too frequently. I´m sorry for my mistakes in grammar..
Bye!

Není tady

#3 16. 5. 2009 14:31

Mama Cat
♥------

Hello!
Thanks for the chat! Yeah, sure I can practice English with you. I think your English is pretty good! Are you from Zelezna Ruda? (Since your "Misto" says "Ruda"). I am not going to be able to answer as often either, so it's OK if we do not do this on regular bases. Oh, and it's OK to have mistakes, everyone makes them, including the natives. (Just like Czech people sometimes do not know their grammar... rodna ) So please, relax. (I am sure I will have at least one mistake in this chat as well, if not more.) Well, until next time! Have a great time...

Není tady

#4 16. 5. 2009 17:22

šmudlinka
♥♥-----

Hello,
I am not from "Zelezna Ruda", I live in a small village (there are only about 500 inhabitants), the name is only "Ruda". It lies about 50 kilometres from Prague to west (Stredocesky kraj smile )
And where do you live in the US?
Czech grammar.. it is...rodna I think, it is maybe worse than English grammar.. I regret foreigners, who must study Czech language..smile For natives it is perhaps better..
I should go to study - I have an exam on Tuesday...
Have a nice day smile

Není tady

#5 19. 5. 2009 16:59

niki29
♥------

Hi smudlinka,
I' m from Stredocesky kraj too smile
How are you today?
P.

Není tady

#6 19. 5. 2009 17:40

šmudlinka
♥♥-----

Hi Niky, I´m fine and You?
Where do you live in Stredocesky kraj? smile

Není tady

#7 19. 5. 2009 17:41

šmudlinka
♥♥-----

I´m sorry.. Not Niky..Niki wink

Není tady

#8 20. 5. 2009 13:09

niki29
♥------

Hi,
I'm fine but guite boried with my situation at home sad
because of I take care about my two sons / maternity/ it means that every days are same ... I'm looking for to start  any job smile
We are from Praha -vychod smile
and what about you?
have a nice day

Není tady

#9 20. 5. 2009 20:57

šmudlinka
♥♥-----

Hi, it must be very tiring..two sons in home..
I´m studying at the university (CZU in Prague) and they are exams at this time. It is very to do at home too (garden, home, grandparents..) so I haven´t lots of time for me..  in July it will be better, I hope smile But I´m glad, that I´m studying.. It isn´t so much work during the school year. It will be worse in some job..
It seems, you bask in the job, it´s fine.. smile
Have a good time..smile

Není tady

#10 2. 7. 2009 9:18

Kokino
♥♥♥----

Hi girls, I would highly recommend you not only to have a chat, even if this is very useful, but also to read some english books smile You can buy via internet shops or to borrow at municipal library (although they do not offer to much).

100 krát upadneš, 100 krát vstaň.

Není tady

NÁŠ TIP:

Zápatí