Oznámení

14. února : Vážení uživatelé, vkládat zde odkazy na různé e-shopy a stránky je přísně zakázáno, je to porušení Pravidel. Takové příspěvky budou smazány. Děkujeme za pochopení!

14. února : Kyjevské smažené fazole. I bez masa se dá připravit skvělý oběd!

14. února : Menopauza mění vzhled ženy. Na co všechno má vliv kolísající hladina hormonů

#1 11. 12. 2008 18:51

Jiněnka
♥♥♥♥---

Conversation through Skype

Hi there,
could anybody help me? I'm looking for any website, where can I find somebody to talk through Skype, because I need to improve my communications skills... 

Many thanks for any advice godlike

One more thing: I prefer some foreigner wink

Upravil(a) Jiněnka (11. 12. 2008 18:51)

Když už člověk jednou je, tak má koukat aby byl!

Není tady

#2 13. 12. 2008 23:55

Ronja
Moderátor(ka)
Místo: Chaloupka pod lesem
Web

Re: Conversation through Skype

Hello,
first of all I think you have had a great idea. This is exactly what I have done and it has helped me a big deal. I have met many people through various chat sites and I started chatting to some of them on Skype or other comunication media. I have made really good friends all over the world and I have even met some of them which was usually really exciting.

One forum dedicated to meeting new people and chatting to them is

http://forum.skype.com/index.php?showforum=54

Be careful whom you chose, some people can be real weirdos. Others are great though. I suggest to keep basic security standards such as not giving out your personal information unless you know the person really well etc.
And, that is very important, find a native English speaker - and also from some reasonable place, e.g. people from Scotland (as much as I love them) or New Zealand have very specific accent which is probably not what you are looking for.

Be prepared you might need to try several people before you find someone you feel comfortable with, and whose English meets your standards and requirements.

M+B, 06/2011
A+R 05/2014
F 01/16

Není tady

#3 15. 12. 2008 16:49

Jiněnka
♥♥♥♥---

Re: Conversation through Skype

Ronja, that's exactly what I was looking for, thanks a lot!!! godlike

Když už člověk jednou je, tak má koukat aby byl!

Není tady

NÁŠ TIP:
  • Procvičte nejen pravopisná cvičení, diktáty, ale i kvízy, časté chyby, doplňovačky a vše, co pomůže ve výuce Vám nebo dětem na webu pravopisne.cz

Zápatí