Oznámení

14. února : Vážení uživatelé, vkládat zde odkazy na různé e-shopy a stránky je přísně zakázáno, je to porušení Pravidel. Takové příspěvky budou smazány. Děkujeme za pochopení!

14. února : Kyjevské smažené fazole. I bez masa se dá připravit skvělý oběd!

14. února : Menopauza mění vzhled ženy. Na co všechno má vliv kolísající hladina hormonů

#51 1. 12. 2006 21:53

sunyata
♥♥♥♥♥♥-
Místo: Mama Earth

Re: I am looking for friend

Hey Ferda, where are you? Still in Connecticut or somewhere out there?

Není tady

#52 2. 12. 2006 6:34

Ferda
♥♥♥♥♥♥-
Místo: originalne Olomouc,nyni USA

on yeah,still CT....
Are u in the u.s.? Where?Maybe we can hit some club one day  lol ...

Není tady

#53 5. 12. 2006 3:01

sunyata
♥♥♥♥♥♥-

sure, come to florida. plenty of clubs down here!
how's your hubby and mom in law?

Není tady

#54 5. 12. 2006 7:30

Veranna
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Místo: ve stínu Plzeňské věže
Web

sunyata napsal(a):

sure, come to florida. plenty of clubs down here!
how's your hubby and mom in law?

Where exactly in Florida are you? I spent more than one year in Blountstown close to Panama City, more or less the north-west of FL. And you?

Není tady

#55 5. 12. 2006 19:30

sunyata
♥♥♥♥♥♥-

Oh yeah, Blountstown, small town in Panhandle. How long ago did you live here? Have you made it to Apalachicola National Forest? I would love to do some camping there one day soon.

Upravil(a) sunyata (1. 5. 2009 18:30)

Není tady

#56 6. 12. 2006 9:07

Veranna
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Web

It was in 1998-99. There I sobered up from American enthusiasm and their "American dream". I always say I had to spent almost two years in the USA to become local patriot big_smile big_smile
But Tampa was nice, lots of clubs and quite good ice-hockey team ...

Upravil(a) Veranna (11. 12. 2006 7:59)

Není tady

#57 10. 12. 2006 21:33

sunyata
♥♥♥♥♥♥-

Veranna, you didn't answer my question about that forest. I want to do some camping there. Are you familiar with that area?

Není tady

#58 11. 12. 2006 8:16

Veranna
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Web

Dear Sunyata, no, I did not go there. I was studying there and was rather limited by time. We did some trips, though, but mostly outside Florida to see the most remarkable places in the USA (Grand Canyon, Navajo reservations, Petrified Forests etc.) Then I spent about two weeks in NY.
But if you do go there, have a nice time. I am sure it will be great. I saw some pics and it was charming.
What do you do there actually?

Není tady

#59 11. 12. 2006 11:51

Juraj
♥♥♥♥♥♥-
Místo: Praha
Web

The most beautifull place that I was astonished in the USA was Grand Canyon [Arizona], when I hiked it down,.... Wow... I strongly recommend to everybody

"Hate Cannot Drive Out Hate; Only Love Can Do That." M.L.King Jr.
"Jsa u moci, jsem si permanentně podezřelý." Václav Havel

Není tady

#60 11. 12. 2006 21:23

sunyata
♥♥♥♥♥♥-

Hi Veranna, wow, those places you visited are pretty remarkable. We got the confirmation about the Grand Canyon from Juraj also.
I have a holistic healing practice which I feel is my life purpose.
What did you study here and what do you do now?
May you have a wonderful day. Sunyata

Upravil(a) sunyata (1. 5. 2009 18:33)

Není tady

#61 12. 12. 2006 10:50

Veranna
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Web

I am sorry for your husband and you, but I hope you found there what you had been looking for. I was there after my high school studies. I passed one year in a high school but since I already had a graduation from CZ, they did not allow me to have the Amercian one. On the other hand I was allowed to take whatever course I wanted. It was a small and narrow-minded school with old-fashioned staff and farming study programme, which was far from my ideals and wishes. But I enjoyed the stay and travels, met some nice open-minded people and finally made my own opinion of the American dream and democracy. But that's too personal. Since then I am specializing in the English language. I studied it at a university and now I am translating, proof-reading, subtitling etc. I run a small company here and I am conducting a mixed choir big_smile
And you live in Tampa or somewhere around?

Není tady

#62 24. 7. 2007 21:11

Filip Žalud
♥------

Hello, Hello! Anybody any good tip for a goog movie to rent or watch?

Není tady

#63 29. 9. 2007 23:46

annyz
♥♥-----

Hello! No Reservations (Koření života) - it´s a movie. It´s romantic. I liked it. It is very nice and gentle. I don´t know, if it is really a good film. It´s an ordinary romantic movie. But I liked it. If you like romantic films, you´ll like it too, I think. And Catherine Zeta-Jones is really very, very pretty! godlike   What type of movie would you like to watch, Filip?

Není tady

#64 30. 11. 2007 15:36

Martinka1
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Hello everybody... Taurus? anybody else? Will you write with me in English?

Není tady

#65 30. 11. 2007 16:09

Fatimah
♥♥♥♥♥♥-
Web

I can chat with you in English. What would you like to talk about?

Jestliže nevíme, ke kterému přístavu míříme, žádný vítr není příznivý.

Není tady

#66 30. 11. 2007 17:12

Martinka1
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Fatimah napsal(a):

About a job for example... I´am looking for a new job... and I´am worried about my English... I don´t beileve to myself that my English is good...

Není tady

#67 7. 12. 2007 14:13

ibob
♥------

stoltI am a czech woman living here since 1991, I´ve lived in US for over 20 years, would someone like to chat with me??

Není tady

#68 7. 12. 2007 14:17

Martinka1
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

ibob napsal(a):

stoltI am a czech woman living here since 1991, I´ve lived in US for over 20 years, would someone like to chat with me??

Hi, how are you? Where do you live in Czech republik? I live in Prague.

Není tady

#69 7. 12. 2007 15:46

Fatimah
♥♥♥♥♥♥-
Web

Martinka1 napsal(a):

Fatimah napsal(a):

About a job for example... I´am looking for a new job... and I´am worried about my English... I don´t beileve to myself that my English is good...

Hi, so what´s your "dream job"? Do you have any? I spent almost three months at home, but finally I was lucky and I found a new job. It´s not really THE job of my dreams, but it´s well paid and as we (me and ym boyfriend) want to borrow money to buy a flat, money are quite important fo me at the moment.
How do you look for a job? Do you answer ads or you look for a job with the help of recruitement agencies?
The knowledge of English is nowdays very important, that true, but it depends also on the type of the job. I find very funny, that mamy employers look for employees with great command of English, but finally a lot of them don´t use it at all or very little.

Není tady

#70 8. 12. 2007 18:45

sunyata
♥♥♥♥♥♥-

Hi Girls, how is everybody doing today?
Fatimah, congratulations to a new job! 
Martinka, I wish you plenty of luck in searching for job and improving your English.

Není tady

#71 8. 12. 2007 22:43

Fatimah
♥♥♥♥♥♥-
Web

sunyata napsal(a):

Hi Girls, how is everybody doing today?
Fatimah, congratulations to a new job! 
Martinka, I wish you plenty of luck in searching for job and improving your English.

Hi Sunyata,

thank you. I am very busy today, yesterday we found a new flat as we have to leave the one we live in till the end of the year. We move in next weekend and because I can´t take holidays at work, I am packing almost all things today. I would never belive how many things we have!
But I am very happy because the new flat is much nicer than the old one.

Do you bake sweets for Christmas or do you do any other preparations?

Není tady

#72 10. 12. 2007 1:01

sunyata
♥♥♥♥♥♥-

Hi Fatimah,
New job and new apartment (am. english)!  It seems like lots of changes are going on in your life.  That's great!
I moved so many times in my life and I am  by no means a fan of packing and unpacking. I hope your boyfriend is helping you. smile
No, I am not baking any sweets, cookies or pastries for Xmas. And I have a good reason for that. First of all I am not buying into a mass consciousness that we have to do certain things in order to celebrate certain holidays. I am also healing from some longstanding issues and eliminating sugar and other meaningless, nutritious-less items from my diet is very crucial.  Also, my boyfriend is Jewish, we are celebrating Hanukkah with his family. Even though, he supports my traditions and my upbringing, there is no pressure from him to bake sweets this Christmas. smile  We are very family oriented, we call our friends a family of choice. So, our Christmas time will be spent with our family. We all will enjoy drumming, dancing, chanting and eating too, of course!
How do you celebrate Christmas with your boyfriend?  Blessings....

Není tady

#73 10. 12. 2007 12:23

Fatimah
♥♥♥♥♥♥-
Web

Hi Sunyata,

well, our Christmas are a bit complicated... my boyfrend is divorced and will celebrate Christmas with his children and exwife. I will celebrate Chrismas with my parents and grandmother in Ostrava. I am quite unhappy about this situation as I am very fond of traditions and I would love to celebrate Christmas with all those people TOGEHTER... my dream is my parents, grandmother, children and exwife of my boyfriend... we all under one Christmas tree. But it´s not possible.
I love Christmas traditions. I am the only one in my family who keep traditions. When I see our flat decorated with typical Christmas things, with christmas pastry... everybody happy and smiling and talking, a lot of fun, children yelling and running everywhere and impatiently waiting for Ježíšek (ee, Santa Claus ;o).
That funny, you mentioned that your boyfriend if jewish. Well, my boyfriend comes from a muslim country. He doesn´t practice islam, but Christmas are something streng to him. He understand my love for it, but doesn´t share it with me. Unfortunately he doesn´t celebrate Id (celebration by the end of Ramadan, the holy mont in islam). If he would do so, we would have two Christmas in the year lol
I don´t know much about Channuka, I know that it´s a celebration of light and jewish people celebrate it around "our" Christmas, but don´t know the meaning of it. Could you describe it a little for me? Thank you and whish you nice day wink

Upravil(a) Fatimah (10. 12. 2007 12:32)

Není tady

#74 10. 12. 2007 15:55

sunyata
♥♥♥♥♥♥-

Hi Fatimah,
My time management is not so good this morning. I have a lot to do today and already running late. OY! I'll catch up with you later. Have a fabulous day, mysterious Fatimah!

Není tady

#75 10. 12. 2007 23:29

Fatimah
♥♥♥♥♥♥-
Web

Sunyata - I understand very well, I have something similar... I dream about being mistress of my time! ;o)

Není tady

NÁŠ TIP:
  • Procvičte nejen pravopisná cvičení, diktáty, ale i kvízy, časté chyby, doplňovačky a vše, co pomůže ve výuce Vám nebo dětem na webu pravopisne.cz

Zápatí