Oznámení

14. února : Vážení uživatelé, vkládat zde odkazy na různé e-shopy a stránky je přísně zakázáno, je to porušení Pravidel. Takové příspěvky budou smazány. Děkujeme za pochopení!

14. února : Kyjevské smažené fazole. I bez masa se dá připravit skvělý oběd!

14. února : Menopauza mění vzhled ženy. Na co všechno má vliv kolísající hladina hormonů

#1 22. 11. 2006 7:42

jsem.sva
♥♥♥♥♥--
Místo: Plzeň

I am looking for friend

I am Czech woman, my anglish is not good. Can you write with me? reta

Není tady

#2 22. 11. 2006 8:35

Veranna
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Místo: ve stínu Plzeňské věže
Web

Re: I am looking for friend

If no one answers, we can write together... I often miss somebody to talk to In English:-). Where did you learn English?

Není tady

#3 22. 11. 2006 9:17

jsem.sva
♥♥♥♥♥--

Your English is very good. I learn in Plzen´s language school. I learn 2 years. I speak good but I cannot write. It is my big problem. Where do you live?

Není tady

#4 22. 11. 2006 10:08

Babucha
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Hi girls! May I join you?

Není tady

#5 22. 11. 2006 10:11

Veranna
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Web

jsem.sva napsal(a):

Your English is very good. I learn in Plzen´s language school. I learn 2 years. I speak good but I cannot write. It is my big problem. Where do you live?

I live about 20 km from Plzen, close to Dobřany (Vstiš), well, only temporarily, we're building a new lovely house in Dobřany and Vstiš is only a provisional asylum :-)))
Btw. do you have a dog? Or rather, a big dog? :-)) Cause I've just started a topic about me looking for friends for our "little" puppy, Rhodesian ridgeback, 11 months old. I need him to get tired :-)

Není tady

#6 22. 11. 2006 10:26

kačíkgirl
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Hey girls how is it going in here? Is someone native speaker?

Není tady

#7 22. 11. 2006 10:55

jsem.sva
♥♥♥♥♥--

Veranna :
I live 10 km  from Plzeň, in Druztová. It is  small willage north of Plzeň, We live in our home. We have 2 dogs but they are street mix. yikes)) You are big  dog !!! It is not dog, it is a horse!!! yikes))))
Are you photograph? Send mi on mail: michaela.seibetova@vzp.cz.
Do you have children?

Není tady

#8 22. 11. 2006 11:05

Veranna
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Web

jsem.sva napsal(a):

Veranna :
I live 10 km  from Plzeň, in Druztová. It is  small willage north of Plzeň, We live in our home. We have 2 dogs but they are street mix. yikes)) You are big  dog !!! It is not dog, it is a horse!!! yikes))))
Are you photograph? Send mi on mail: michaela.seibetova@vzp.cz.
Do you have children?

I know Druztova, there should be a bridge over the Berounka river, shouldn't be? If I am not mistaken we started our sailing there in the summer. We borrowed a small canoe and rode down the river when there was a bit more water than usually. It was my first ride and I loved it. Few weeks later we went for a week-long trip on Vltava.

Yes, you are right, RR is like a horse. He has more than 40 kg but I still call him "Mimi, miminko, mimule" etc. We have one more dog, a German shepard, veteran from the army, he is 10 years old and serves like an older brother or uncle to this puppy. But he has arthrosis and cannot run as fast as the RR, therefore I am looking for some other dog friends.

We have a personal webpage with pics of our dogs and many other pics from our travels - please visit www.veranna.com/vavab and you'll see. Do you have some pics too?

And children? No yet :-) We have just engaged, planning to have the wedding in May 2007 (regardless all superstitions) and kids? - perhaps later. We are in the middle of building the house and so there is no hurry. I do not want to run around the construction site with a belly :-)))))

And you? Do you have kids? And what do you do for living? - may I be that personal?

Není tady

#9 22. 11. 2006 11:30

kačíkgirl
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Hi Veranna, just checked your pictures and the doggie is sweeeeet I love dogs called Tosa inu, but Ridgebacks are also very nice

Není tady

#10 22. 11. 2006 11:34

Veranna
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Web

kačíkgirl napsal(a):

Hi Veranna, just checked your pictures and the doggie is sweeeeet I love dogs called Tosa inu, but Ridgebacks are also very nice

Tosa inu? I don't know that breed. I will look it up... Do you have a dog, too?

Není tady

#11 22. 11. 2006 11:38

kačíkgirl
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

yes we do but only small one mixed one but he is nice smile I hope that one day we will have a familly house with big garden and I will have Tosa smile
May I ask you where did you learn such a good english ?

Není tady

#12 22. 11. 2006 11:42

Veranna
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Web

kačíkgirl napsal(a):

yes we do but only small one mixed one but he is nice smile I hope that one day we will have a familly house with big garden and I will have Tosa smile
May I ask you where did you learn such a good english ?

Sure cool I studied at the Masaryk university, Faculty of Arts (Department of English and American Studies) and I also spent one year in the USA studying over there. But I am still aware of many mistakes. Namely when talking, I tend to slip to slang or academics but I am missing the "golden middle way". dumbom I learnt Southern dialect and slang in the USA and academics at the university.

And you?   storstark

Není tady

#13 22. 11. 2006 11:46

kačíkgirl
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

wow that sounds good, very good smile I do many mistakes too. But I try to do my best, I learn english since I was seven and I spent aslo one year in sunny california as an au-pair. and now I use english every day in my emails. My biggest problem are tenses...I hate it big_smile

Není tady

#14 22. 11. 2006 11:50

Veranna
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Web

To kačíkgirl: can imagine... btw. many congratulations to your pregnancy:supr: At least i hope I am not mistaken ... That's what I understood from a piece of conversation here on Babinet few days ago... I hope things are great and you both are doing well!

Není tady

#15 22. 11. 2006 11:53

kačíkgirl
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Thanks veranna, I hope that everything wil be ok I go to the doctor next friday...so it is still not official....I need confirmation form dr. big_smile

Není tady

#16 22. 11. 2006 11:57

Veranna
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Web

kačíkgirl napsal(a):

Thanks veranna, I hope that everything wil be ok I go to the doctor next friday...so it is still not official....I need confirmation form dr. big_smile

I am sure you both will be fine tummenupp I am keeping my fingers crossed for you...
And what do you do for living?

Není tady

#17 22. 11. 2006 12:20

kačíkgirl
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

well I work in company at business and logistic department a bit suck because of lots of over times... and you?

Není tady

#18 22. 11. 2006 12:34

Veranna
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Web

I am freelance translator, currently working on some military-management stuff which just drives me crazy because of all the managerial babble (processes, applications, procedures, systems, aspects, elements...gosh!!!) But otherwise, it's great and I kinda love my job :-D
How does it happen that you became moderator of Babinet? And what are your duties?

Není tady

#19 22. 11. 2006 14:50

alexxandra
♥♥♥♥♥♥-
Místo: Praha

Hey ya let me join you sometimes :-) Is anybody here yet?

http://lbyf.lilypie.com/peUxp2.png

http://lb1m.lilypie.com/TikiPic.php/lmq5dLA.jpghttp://lb2m.lilypie.com/CTChp1.png

Není tady

#20 22. 11. 2006 15:00

Juraj
♥♥♥♥♥♥-
Web

Just me Alexxandra, but I am not probably yout target... ;-)
But I'm sure they come sooner or later, too...
Nice baby Mikulasek... :-)

"Hate Cannot Drive Out Hate; Only Love Can Do That." M.L.King Jr.
"Jsa u moci, jsem si permanentně podezřelý." Václav Havel

Není tady

#21 22. 11. 2006 15:05

alexxandra
♥♥♥♥♥♥-

Thanks Juraj, my father´s name is just as yours. Are you of Slovak origin? Because I am. I´m just about to leave office ..

http://lbyf.lilypie.com/peUxp2.png

http://lb1m.lilypie.com/TikiPic.php/lmq5dLA.jpghttp://lb2m.lilypie.com/CTChp1.png

Není tady

#22 22. 11. 2006 15:23

Juraj
♥♥♥♥♥♥-
Web

Yes, I am Alexxandra... See You tomorrow...

"Hate Cannot Drive Out Hate; Only Love Can Do That." M.L.King Jr.
"Jsa u moci, jsem si permanentně podezřelý." Václav Havel

Není tady

#23 22. 11. 2006 22:09

chomáček
♥♥♥♥♥--

Hi all. smile  I´m looking for a someone who is from Prague, need money and speak English very vell. smile)) I learn English in languages school but there we are 10 women in the cllas and our teacher teaches only grammer. And I need conversation. Is here anybody who wants to talk with me? smile) wow, it was very dificult for me. I´m sorry for my mystakes. sad

Není tady

#24 23. 11. 2006 7:22

jsem.sva
♥♥♥♥♥--

Hi Chomáček, I learn 2 years and here everyone  are superman in English language. Want you write with me? I am newcomer and I have not very time. Only short sentence.

Není tady

#25 23. 11. 2006 10:06

Tigger
♥♥♥♥♥♥-
Místo: Praha 4 :)

Hi everybody!

It is excellent to have a new discussion in English godlike

Why don't we start with a little introduction? Write down:

Who are you?
How old are you?
Where you're from?
And what is (are) your hobby(ies)?
This might help to select new friend in English more efficiently.

Let me start:
I am 30 yo woman from Prague, married for almost 2 years and currently my biggest hobby is a complete A-Z reconstruction of an apartment my husband and I bought recently.

http://lilypie.com/pic/080507/oR54.jpghttp://b1.lilypie.com/9DPcp2/.png

Není tady

NÁŠ TIP:
  • Procvičte nejen pravopisná cvičení, diktáty, ale i kvízy, časté chyby, doplňovačky a vše, co pomůže ve výuce Vám nebo dětem na webu pravopisne.cz

Zápatí